Long time no see. Tak tahu nak mula dgn Hi ke, hello ke, Assalamualaikum ke, Yo wassap ke? Ahaks. So I guess I've lost my own writing skills. Not even a single post on 2014 and now it's already April 2015. Hik3.
So many good things happen since then, alhamdulillah. My career, my life, my family. But lets just focus on my life la ek. Where to start? I lost my tracks already, hahaha.
Lets begin on November, 2014. I was 'diagnosed' with the most precious and wanted disease by most of married woman. You got it right, I'm pregnant! Syukur alhamdulillah. It was a long waiting since we've been married on 10th June 2011, make it 3 years and 6 months of marriage.
It was a beautiful surprise. I was on diet that time, eagerly want to reduce as much weight with all types of diet regimes, so this one day, 28th Nov 2014, me and Lobster went to Tesco to do some groceries for my diet. I'd already lost 6kg that time and it was never enough (belum capai target semasa anak dara kahkah) so I'd decided to do some crash-diet. Eat nothing but fruits. But I realized this diet is not that healthy as you didn't get enough nutrients needed for your body. So before we did the shopping, I decided to buy pregnancy test, just in case. (bare in mind, i haven't use this pregnancy test for over a year that time as I didn't have 'the feeling that I'm pregnant yet' and my period is regular every months). But this time, I had a feeling that I must 'take care of my body' and I can't simply undergoing any diets that will effect my health.
Guess what, I test the pregnancy kit in Tesco toilet while Lobster is waiting outside on the bench. I would never expected to see those double line (yela kawin dah lama tak lekat-lekat lagi so we all mmg tak de nak berharap pun, just go with the flow je). I didn't believed my eyes, so i sat in the toilet for a while sambil termenung dan termangu-mangu.
"betol ke? Ye ke ni? Ke invalid lagi ni? Test kit ni rosak ke?" and all those questions.
I went out to my Lobster and buat muka seposen. He didn't asked anything pon (see, how not berharapnya we ols ini).
But I can't keep it for long before I show him the kit. He looked at me with teary eyes and senyuman paling besar sampai ke telinga, so that's what make me burst into tears. Menanges atas kerusi depan jamban Tesco je uols. Tragis. Sampai apek kat sebelah panik dan tengok weols semacam. Kikikiki.
Long story short, I am now by today is 23weeks and 5 days. Kut. Ikut apps pregnancy ni semo lain2. Mana2 jelah. Hihihi
Some people would asking, how? Did I take supplement? Did I went to see doctors? What did I actually do? Okey let me list all the things that what I really did before successfully being conceived.
1) First of all, of coz la, rezeki. Tuhan mmg dah tulis cantik2 bagi aku. Pergi bercinta ngan laki kau selama 3 tahun ni dulu. Lepas ni Aku ada extra planning utk kau orang berdua pulak. Alhamdulillah, 3 years of marriage tu tak lama, but insyaallah we are ready.
2) Ok ini point penting. Bleeding ovulation. Aku tak tahu selama ni aku ade bleeding ovulation, which means there are slightly blood during your ovulation. My period cycle is 33-38 days tapi mmg regular setiap bulan, so I thought I had a very long period days. 7 hari period, stop for few days and datang balik that 'slightly bleed' for 2,3 days. Rupanya that 2,3 hari slightly berdarah itu adalah my ovulation days. So sah-sahla weolls terlepas hari penting tu sbb dok ingatkan period kan. Thanks to my ex-schoolmate yg raised up psal bleeding ovulation ni lepas soal-siasat my condition. That was on July 2014. Dia siap pesan, time bleeding tu, jangan lupa ehem-ehem. Haaa gitu hahaha.
3) I was on diet. Start before puasa, bulan July tu, berat aku 60 kg hokeyyy!! (I was 45kg before kawen T___T). Mcm2 diet aku buat, atkins, shaklee, pemakanan seimbang.. I've lost almost 7kg jgkla, which in my mind would be one of the reasons of this successful story of being conceived :D
4) Bulan puasa jugak, I start consumed supplements such as b complex, alfafa, primrose oil semo tu.. Tapi knowing me, aku tak boleh telan ubat lelama , so aku consumed utk 2 minggu then I stop during raya. Habis lebur duit mcm itu saja. Sapa nak ubat2 tu boleh la pi amek kat umah aku, ade penuh lagi. Kih3..So tak pasti ini menyumbang kepada keberjayaan ke tidak. Wallahualam.
5) Jangan mandi. Ok ini dirty & sesuai utk married people only. Hahahahahaha. After the intimate course, which usually aku akan teros pi mandi sbb tak selesa hahahah but atas nasihat2 yang arif, I get rid off this tabiat. Hahaha. Pandai2 lah korang.
6) Last but not least, nasihat dari orang agak paling tua dlm family aku, Tokchik namanya. She is my late-grandma's sister. Nasihat dia simple je, Ishtighfar banyak2.. Ishtighfar atas dosa2 kita selama ni, Ishtighfar atas kelalaian kita, Ishtighfar mintak sungguh2 apa yg kita nak. Well, I did. Nasihat yg simple yg salu kita dengar tapi tak pernah kita amal kan? At least for me la.. Salu je dengar tapi tak pernah buat, ambil ringan. Lepas Tokchik nasihat aku masa kenduri kazen bulan 9 kut, I did try to ringankan mulut.
Alhamdulillah, akhirnya dgn izin Yg Maha Besar, dgn usaha aku yg minor nak dibandingkan dgn limpahan rezekiNya ini, i finally get pregnant on November 2014. The end.
Eh belom. Doakan aku ek. I've endured lots of experience, good and bad during this pregnancy. Threaten miscarriage, bleeding, fibroid, vanishing twin, placenta lying low. Haih. Nanti next entry (hopefully bukan tahun depan) kita story-mory ek.
Till then :)